Saturday, July 7, 2012

Birthday Bash!

Yesterday, July 6th, was my 27th birthday! I was treated to a great lunch at Salty Dog by Nathan and Lesley. It was a good time of fellowship with them and Nathan's parents who have been in town now for over a week. Late in the afternoon, Kaleb and I took the subway all the way from Bay Ridge to Central Park, then walked down to Time Square, and then took the subway down to the NY harbor. This is definitely our favorite spot in the city so far. There are several water front restaurants and shops and a live band was playing on the pier. We chose Sequoia because of the great looking seafood options on the menu. Seafood is my favorite! We had great views of the harbor, waterway, Manhattan bridge and Brooklyn bridge from our table. After dinner, we had to make a stop at Junior's again for dessert. This time I chose plain cheesecake. Cheesecake is my favorite!

p.s. Birthday present to myself = a NY haircut!









No comments:

Post a Comment